POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL the Alien running! : Re: AL the Alien running! Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL the Alien running!
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 22 Oct 2000 11:55:46
Message: <MPG.145d1c286a8e9cb5989816@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:22:46 +0200, Rune wrote...
> This could still be improved, but generally I'm very pleased with the
> result. What do you think?

I like it, but it looks like his digestive system is full of He gas,
since his torso looks like it's floating while the legs go hell for
leather underneath <grin>

> I think the next thing I'll do is to model his UFO. :)

I modelled a couple of bad 50's 'B' movie flying saucers a while back,
one of them complete with wires :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.